Follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates.
Watch our shared piece ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’
Friday 16 June: Joined by wonderful Ukrainian performer Nicole Medin and Everton, the Concert Of Light and Hope raised £1400 in aid of the Medical Supplies for Ukraine Appeal.
Monday 12 December: Carols at Bridgemead Care Centre. We are hugely thankful for the opportunity to return in person to sing for the residents and hope they enjoyed it as much as we did.
Friday May 13: Bath Festival Party in the City at the United Reform Church, Bath
Sunday 5 December: Carols in St Johns Church, Keynsham as part of the Christmas Tree Festival
Saturday 16 November: Joint concert with the Jane Lilley Singers, St Lukes, which included a wide selection of pieces from Bernstein’s ‘Chattanooga’ and Vivaldi’s ‘Et In Terra Pax Hominibus’, to a psalm chant version of ‘The Owl and The Pussycat’ and final joint performance of ‘You Raise Me Up’ with solo by Jane Lilley.
Sunday 1 November 2020: Choirshow
Wednesday 18 December 2019: Carols at Bridgemead Care Centre
Wednesday 11 December 2019: Pathway to Christmas in words and song at St Michael’s Church
Saturday 30 November 2019: Carols at St Peter’s Church, Dyrham Park for visitors to Dyrham Park.
Saturday 19 October 2019: Concert with Brymbo Male Choir and Rhosnesni High School Choir celebrating 60 years of performance and entertaining by the Brymbo choir
Friday 18 October 2019: Concert with the Wirral Singers.
Saturday 20 July 2019: The Land of Song visits Bath: The Silver Ring Choir with their guests, the Oxford Welsh Male Voice Choir
Saturday 15 June 2019: Concert with Winsley Primary School Choir in aid of Dorothy House Hospice Care
Friday 17 May 2019: Party in the City
9-14 May 2019: Tour to a festival in one of Bath’s twin cities Aix-en-Provence, France
- Monday 3 December 2018: We had a warm welcome from the residents of the Bridgemead Care Centre for the fourth year in a row
- 28 September: A memorable concert supporting the renovation of Bathampton Methodist Church with guests Kelvin Thomas and Andrew Hurst.
- 14/15 July: a celebration of music from the United Kingdom in St Mary’s Church, Witney with friends from the Oxford Welsh Male Voice Choir
- 18 May: Once again we had a hugely successful performance at St Michael’s Without during the Bath Festival “Party in the City” in May
- 21 April: “The Land of Song Comes to Bath”. Our joint April concert with the Brymbo Male Voice Choir was a huge success, despite the enormous thunderstorm on the night.
- 9 March – “Songs of Spring”. A fantastic joint concert in Bath with a new choir, Cantoria Cyfarthfa from Wales.
- Wednesday, 20th December, St.Michael’s Without: Our annual Carol Service in the heart of the city
- Trip to Germany to visit the Herbertsher Choir in Hochst im Odenwald (a musical partnership that began in 1961).
- Sunday, 23rd December, Bath Priory Hotel: A light evening of Carol Singing
- Monday, 11th December, Bridgemead Care Centre: Singing for the residents of the care home with Kelvin Thomas
- Saturday, 2nd December, St.John’s Church, Keynsham: This is a Christmas concert which is being organised by the local Rotary. We have been invited by the Mendip MVC to participate, along with a youth Choir ‘Cantilena’
- Saturday, 21st October, St.Luke’s Church: “Autumn Rhythms”. With RhythMix, and the Day Dream A Capella Quartet and the concert supported Dorothy House.
- Monday September 11th: Open rehearsal: Manvers Street Baptist Church, Bath, 19:45 – 21:45
- Sunday, 18th December: A Christmas Carol Concert performed at Hestercombe House in Cheddon Fitzpaine, Taunton
- Friday, 16th December: Our annual Carol Service at St Michael’s Without, Broad Street, Bath
- Friday, 9th December: ‘Pathway to Christmas’ – Christmas concert at Holy Trinity Church in Bradford-on-Avon
- Monday, 5th December: A charity concert held for the residents and families of Bridgemead Care Centre in Bath
- Friday, 25th November: ‘Christmas is Coming’ – St John’s Church, Chipping Sodbury
- Saturday, 22nd October: A Taste of Cornwall’ – The Silver Ring Choir of Bath in Collaboration with St Stythians Male Voice Choir from Falmouth – St Luke’s Church, Wellsway, Bath